I’ve built and exported a fresh install of the SharkRF Connector Server software running on Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS using VMware Workstation. The following accounts apply to the VM:
Root u: sharkadmin
Root p: changeme
Service account for running the SharkRF service U: sharkservice
Service account p: changeme2
Download here (hashes included): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/icb2e2t8x2cw9aa/AAA5KscyNerUtZko8dvIHOxfa?dl=0
This has NOT been tested outside of the environment I built it in. Please check and provide feedback. Particulars and caveats with this setup:
- DHCP IPv4 address being assigned?
- MAC address updates properly in your environment?
- Multiple servers deployed in same environment have identical MACs or RF Server Github hashes.
- OpenSSH is installed and running with default settings. Connect on TCP 22.
- Change password by running
passwdon the respective accounts from the command line.
- System was built on VMware Workstation 14 set to Workstation 10/ESXi 5.5 compatibility mode.
- Current Ethernet settings are set to “share host IP”. Change accordingly.
- To convert to a different format, download and install VMware Converter to do a V2V conversion of many types: https://www.vmware.com/products/converter.html.
- To run as-is, install VMware Player or Workstation, extract RAR file (https://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar550.exe) and double-click VMX file.
The following licenses apply: